I spent the past week or so making a few minor updates to the website. Most are behind the scenes, but one is definitely more visible than the rest. I’ve now included a tagging feature, whereby I can attached indexable keywords to each post so you (and I) can quickly navigate to the related posts on a topic.
It’s a feature that’s been around for awhile, and I thought I would implement it here.
I also made some behind the scenes revisions around how the blog and album ids are tracked, which will enable me to clone the blog faster than I previously could. I have another revision planned to make the interface ‘customizable’, thereby letting me create multiple independent blogs on the server.