Well, now I’m all caught up with the Losties, waiting until February for the show to come back on the air.
So far this morning, I can only think of several questions I’m curious to find the answers on. Not that the show doesn’t leave you asking more than you can remember, after all.
1. What happened to Michael and Walt?
2. What’s going on “outside” the Island?
3. Who is the guy with the eyepatch that John, Sayid, and the other two saw in the Pearl? Where is he?
4. Are Jack, Kate, and Sawyer really on a separate island from the island where their plane crashed? Or is this just another neat trick of this place? (This show brings out my inner skeptic, what can I say.)
5. What is the black smoke and groaning noise, referred to as “The Monster”, really?
6. What happened to the people kidnapped by the Others, especially the children? We’ve seen a very limited view of the camp where at least some of them are, but there are a whole other set that haven’t appeared in that camp.
7. Related to number 6, what’s the location that Ben and Juliet referred to regarding the girl’s (Alex?) home?
Well, those are just the immediate questions I’m sure I won’t get any resolution to over the next few months. I can’t wait to see what questions I end up having by the end of the season overall.